Google Scholar with the title: “NativeCasinos: Math Models For Roulette Winning Probability Comparison” (Use this link to find out how you can upload your papers to Google Scholar)Indicate your name and surnameSend the link to your paper on Google Scholar and send it to the email located below.
- Use one of the formats (MLA, APA, Harvard, etc.)
- Format your papers Times New Roman, 12 Font Size, double-spaced, left-aligned
- Use headings to separate the sections of the text
- Be concise and avoid being vague
- Use at least 3 academic sources.
Take a look at our requirements to all candidates:
- Be over 18 y.o.
- Be a Bachelor/Master’s degree full-time student
- Have knowledge/expertise in math models
- Be aware of the roulette types and their mechanics
- Ensure you provide a unique approach to forecasting the successful bets in roulettes using math models.
Contacts And Deadlines
Be sure to send your ideas by 2021-01-15. All of the works received after the deadline are not eligible for scholarship and will automatically be excluded.
All scholarship paper links are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org