You must be really interested in the best Canadian online gambling sites, and we can’t but satisfy your curiosity. Below you can see the list of the licensed online gambling sites in Canada that we highly recommend you. Whichever of these top Canadian gambling sites you’ll end up with, you will be able to gamble online in Canada with a lot of fun being absolutely sure in your safety and casino’s honesty. For you to be aware of the best way how to choose out of all the Canadian online gambling sites a truly decent one, we highly recommend you to check our expert online casino’s guide that serves to educate you about all the peculiarities and key aspects to pay attention to while choosing truly the best one for you out of all the available tons of gambling sites in Canada.
Lisez aussi nos critiques sur le casino en direct!
It’s basically a collective name for a certain type of card games that are united by a strategy, gambling, and different skills. In this game, players compete against each other rather than against the house. Betting is an essential part of poker as well as potential combinations made out of the cards in the hand as well as the shared cards. Based on the combinations expected by the players, the bets are made. Poker gaming process involves the necessity of making gaming decisions based on the basis of psychology, probability, and game theory.
Most popular poker games: Draw poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, Texas hold ’em, Community card poker, HORSE, Tri Card Poker, Caribbean Hold’em, Seven-card stud, razz, Pai Gow Poker, Straight, Omaha, Stud poker, Classic Tri-Card Poker etc.
Top 20 Canadian Land Based Poker Rooms
If you are interested in playing land based poker, you must be aware that there are as many as 98 poker rooms scattered across Canada with the total number of 325 poker tables. We invite you to check a list of Canadian top 20 poker rooms as well as their location in the table below.
|Aseneskak Casino Poker Room
||Highway 10, Opaskwayak, MB R0B 2J0, Canada
||Bear Claw Poker Room
||White Bear First Nation, SK-9, Carlyle, SK S0C 0R0, Canada
|Billy Barker Casino Hotel poker room
||308 McLean St, Quesnel, BC V2J 2N9, Canada
||Boomtown Casino Alberta Poker Room
||9825 Hardin St, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 4G2
|Caesars Windsor Poker Room
||377 Riverside Dr E, Windsor, ON N9A 7H7, Canada
||3201 48 Ave, Camrose, AB T4V 0K9, Canada
|Cascades Casino Chatham poker room
||615 Richmond St, Chatham, ON N7M 1R2, Canada
||Cascades Casino Delta poker room
||6005 BC-17A, Delta, BC V4K 0B2, Canada
|Cascades Casino Kamloops Poker Room
||1555 Versatile Drive, Kamloops, BC V1S 1W7, Canada
||Cascades Casino Penticton Poker Room
||201-553 Vees Dr, Penticton, BC V2A 8S3, Canada
|Cascades Langley Poker Room
||20393 Fraser Hwy, Langley City, BC V3A, Canada
||Calgary – Nevada Poker Room
||4040 Blackfoot Trail SE, Calgary, AB T2G 4E6, Canada
|Cash Casino Poker Room
||6350 67 St, Red Deer, AB T4P 3L7, Canada
||Casino by Vanshaw poker room
||1051 Ross Glen Dr SE, Medicine Hat, AB T1B 3T8, Canada
|Casino Calgary Pure Connect poker room
||1420 Meridian Rd NE, Calgary, AB T2A 6J4, Canada
||Casino de Charlevoix Poker Room
||183 Rue Richelieu, La Malbaie, QC G5A 1X8, Canada
|Casino Dene Poker Room
||Route 28 & Hwy 897, Cold Lake, AB T9M 1P4, Canada
||Casino Edmonton – Pure Poker Room
||7055 Argyll Rd NW, Edmonton, AB T6C 4A5, Canada
|Casino du Lac-Leamy Poker Room
||1 Boulevard du Casino, Gatineau, QC J8Y 6W3, Canada
||Casino Lethbridge Poker Room
||3756 2 Ave S, Lethbridge, AB T1J 4Y9, Canada
Since Canadians are fond of sports, offline and online sports gambling is extremely popular in the country. In case you are still unaware of this popular gambling activity in Canada and around the world, we’ll tell you that it’s basically placing bets on predicting the outcomes of different sport events.
Plus d’informations sur nouveau casino en ligne.
Among the sports you can bet on, there are the following: Aussie Rules, Baseball, Badminton, Basketball, Handball, Golf, Hockey, Tennis, Horses Futures & Props, UFC / MMA, Winter Olympics, Virtual Sports, Entertainment, Football, Esports, Gaelic Games, Snooker, Rugby Union, Soccer, Boxing, Table Tennis, Cricket, Darts, Cycling, Motor Sports, Rugby League, Politics, Numbers Game, Winter Sports.
Out of all these sports betting options, the most popular sports to bet on in Canada include the following: Boxing, Hockey, Football, Basketball, and Baseball. Learn more details about all the peculiarities of each of these sports in the corresponding section below in this best of all online gambling articles.
Le meilleur casino en ligne argent canadien here.
Most Popular Sports to Bet on in Canada
Being a Canadian yourself, you must know it for sure how crazy Canadians are about sports. Under the headings below, we’ll do our best to briefly yet thoroughly inform you about the most popular sports in Canada as well as all the peculiarities about each of these sports. Read it carefully to become a real sports betting expert with NativeCasinos!
No denying, ice hockey is the most loved sport by all Canadians, and we are sure you are not an exception! There are different kinds of bets you can place on an ice hockey match, such as the winner of individual games, correct score, division winners, total goals, and predicting the winner of the Stanley Cup champion.
All information about NativeCasinos you will find in this page.
Thus, the most popular types of bets that can be placed on an ice hockey match include the following:
- Money Line Bets that are placed to identify the straight-up winning team (without any point spread) to bet on.
- Puck Line Handicaps bets are nothing but a variation on traditional spread betting that lets you predict the points got by the favorite and underdog.
- Goal Totals: Over / Under Bets are placed to predict the score at the end of an ice hockey match.
Here are the main matches of ice hockey: American Hockey League, NCAA Ice Hockey Championship, Swedish Hockey League, Kontinental Hockey League, Ice Hockey World Cup, Winter Olympics.
Baseball is extremely popular in Canada as well as in the USA and Japan because it’s really easy to understand how to play it and quite fun to watch. Evidently, it’s among the most popular sports for betting in Canada. The most important tip we can give you to help win Baseball wagers is to always be strategic. Besides, we highly recommend you to focus on a few Baseball teams instead of 10 or more. In such a way, you’ll always be aware of the statistics and your bet will be wise.
If you are interested in the major upcoming Baseball events of 2019, check them out in the following list: World Baseball Classic, The World Series, The Japan Series, The American League of Professional Baseball Clubs, The National League of Professional Baseball Clubs, The Central League, The Pacific League.
You can find more about best download online casinos in Canada here.
Basketball betting is quite exciting since it lets you bet on professional as well as amateur leagues. If you are interested in the matches of the NBA league, you have as many as 1000 or even more chances to place your bets since there are over 1000 basketball matches held within a season, from October to June. A significant peculiarity of basketball is that the gaming outcome is easier to predict compared to other sport games since here there are quite low chances for randomness and good teams win quite often compared to the good football or soccer teams, where the result might end up quite unpredictable.
Need essential pieces of advice as for basketball betting? Grab it!
- If you are after better odds, we advise you to place handicap bets.
- Make sure that the team fitness is fine and none of the team has any injuries.
- Consider betting on the home teams since they are likely to perform better.
- Use all available free bets to get even more money available for placing on basketball.
Here is a list of basketball leagues that are definitely worth betting on: NBA, NCAA College Basketball, WNBA, EuroLeague, The Liga ACB, National Basketball League.
Interested in popular basketball tournaments? Check out the following: Olympics, EuroLeague Final Four, FIBA Basketball World Cup, NBA Finals, March Madness.
The main idea of cricket betting is to predict the batsman who is more likely to score the most runs in the match or the bowler who is expected to return the best innings figures.
Betting in cricket is quite unusual compared to other sports bets. The most popular cricket wager is Match Betting, which is a 1X2 wager. 1 means wagering on the home team victory, X is a draw, and 2 means wagering on the away team victory. The Outright Winner is reasonable to place in the competition between several teams. Series Winner is a bet placed on the team that is expected to win several games. Live Online Cricket is a bet placed during a live cricket match.
Here are the most popular cricket events for Canadians: One Day International (ODI), Test Matches, ICC Champions Trophy, T20, ICC Cricket World Cup.
There are certain bets that you can place on rugby matches:
- Outright Winner is placed to predict the tournament’s winner;
- Half/Full-time Result bet is placed either on a home team or away team or a draw predicting either the half-time or full-time result of the match.
- Over/Under Bets typically depend on the winning margin of the match set by a bookie;
- Totals is a bet that serves to predict the final score.
The main rugby championship and competitions for Canadian gamblers are the following: Rugby World Cup, The Six Nations, The Rugby Championship, Summer/Autumn Internationals, Lions Tour, Heineken Tour, Major Leagues.
Soccer or European football is among the most popular sports in the world, therefore, it attracts myriads of spectators as well as gamblers who can play various bets predicting the outcome of a certain match. Here are the most common bets for soccer betting:
- Full-Time Result bet looks like 1X2 and it’s quite straightforward. 1 means wagering on the home team victory, X is a draw, and 2 means wagering on the away team victory.
- Half Time Result bet predicts the result of the half of the match.
- Goal Scorer is a bet you place on the soccer player who you predict to score either the first or the last goal in a soccer match. Since it’s quite difficult to predict, we highly advise you to place this bet only if you are playing for fun because it’s quite difficult to make any money with this wager.
- Totals (Over/Under) is quite a popular soccer bet that serves to predict whether the total number of goals scored in this match will be lower or higher than a certain number specified by bookies.
- Parlays let you group together two and more picks for placing a single bet. The betting odds for parlay bets depend on the total number of your grouped bets. Mind that all your picks must win for the bet to be successful. If at least one of your picks lose, the whole bet loses. Parlay bets are worth placing only if you are absolutely confident in the gaming outcome since they are both high risk and high reward.
- Futures are bets placed on the upcoming matches. In such a way, you get a chance to predict the winner of the World Cup or Premier League even before the season starts.
- Prop Bets are exciting in-play bets placed on predicting certain events that will or will not happen during the game. Usually, these bets have nothing to do with the gaming outcome and can be placed, let’s say, on whether or not the couch of one of the teams will eat an apple pie or drink coke.
- Live Soccer bets are placed during the game.
Check out a list of the best soccer leagues to bet on: Afcon betting Canada, AFCON/CAF, A League Betting Canada, A-League, CPL betting Canada, CA Premier League, CONCACAF betting Canada, CONCACAF, German Bundesliga Betting Canada, Bundesliga, MLS soccer betting CA, MLS, Premier League Soccer Betting in Canada, Premier League, La Liga betting Canada, La Liga, Champions League Betting Canada, Champions League, Europa League Betting Canada, Europa League.
You might also be interested in the following championships: Euro Cup, World Cup, FIFA Women.
American Football is extremely popular in Canada. You can place various kinds of bets predicting goal scorers, corners, match result, correct score, cards, player specials in various shapes and so on and so forth.
This kind of sport is quite fast and dynamic and therefore very entertaining and fun to watch. Competition between players is quite a rare thing, it happens only occasionally to let tennis players compete for major titles. Good news is that tennis season runs the whole year, which definitely brings you tons of betting opportunities.
Here are all the major and minor tournaments happening throughout the year of 2019: Australian Open (held in January in Melbourne), French Open (held from late May to June in Paris), Wimbledon (held from late June to early July at the All England Tennis Club), US Open Tennis (held for a fortnight of late August to early September in New York), The Grand Slam (refers to all the above mentioned major tennis events).
Although gold is rather a slow paced and not really enthrilling sport, it’s quite a good option for placing your bets. To motivate you, the 2018 Masters winner made about C$2 million making golf bets, while the famous Golf Mogul Tiger Woods has won as much as C$110 million placing bets on different golf events. These are quite shocking sums of money, huh? Want to get some of them? Go in for golf betting!
Unlike many other sports, in golf, you have to place your bet on a certain player. That’s why it’s highly essential for you to do some research before plunging yourself into the fascinating golf betting process. In such a way, you need to carefully check the player you intend to bet on in terms of his or her form, strength and performances, and make sure there have been no serious injuries. Besides, we recommend you to look through various sportsbooks looking for the one with the best golf betting odds. Finally, we strongly advise you to take benefits of all the possible promotions and bonuses suggested to you.
Here is a list of the major golf events for you to place bets on: PGA Championship, The Open Championship, The US Open, The Masters, PGA Tour, European Tour, Champions Tour, LPGA.
Boxing is definitely among the world famous sports. The most typical bets for it are placed on rounds, draws, knockouts, and fight duration. As far as you might know, a boxing match consists of 12 round each of which has a max duration of 3 minutes. Boxing scores have three divisions. There are several ways of winning in boxing — a knockout, technical knockout or throwing in the towel by the boxer’s team after he’s knocked out or can’t continue fighting. The bets to place on boxing are money lines that demand you to identify the winner of the boxing match.
Mixed martial arts (MMA) is quite similar to boxing since it includes fighting. Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) rounds usually last for 5 minutes. There are three rounds for a regular fight and up to five rounds for title fights. Just like it’s in the boxing, there are several ways to win: a Knockout, Technical Knockout, and a draw (which is quite rare).
Usually MMA bets include the following: Win inside distance, Decision Win, Method of victory, Round of victory, Parlay, Victory by Submission, Will the Fight End?
There are the following categories in MMA: Heavyweight – unlimited (Men), Light Heavyweight – 175 lb (Men), Middleweight – 160 lb (Men), Welterweight – 147 lb (Men), Lightweight – 135 lb (Men), Featherweight – 126 lb (Men & Women), Bantamweight – 118 lb (Men & Women), Flyweight – 112 lb (Men & Women), Women’s Strawweight – 105 lb (Women).
Motorsport betting usually includes Rally Racing, Speedway and Super Cars. The major types of motorsports betting are briefly described below.
- Formula One betting lets you predict the outright winner for the Drivers’ Championship when the season ends. Besides, you can bet on the Constructors’ Championship predicting which manufacturer’s car will be the first out of Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, Honda, etc.
- Grand Prix bets are placed on the winner of each race rather than the championship winner. We recommend you to do research as for the drivers’ previous and historical performance records as well as their skills of driving at certain terrains as well as different weather conditions in order to improve your winning chances.
- MotoGP is probably the oldest motorsports betting that has been around since 1949. Here, you are welcome to place bets on the winners of Moto2, MotoGP, Moto3 Championship. Moto2 and MotoGP let you predict the best finishing division racer, while Moto3 bet is placed to predict the highest position racer at the end of the season.
- NASCAR is quite similar to Formula One.
There are different computer games you can bet on, such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Dota 2, Rocket League, Smite, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Hearthstone, StarCraft II, and Overwatch.
Among the most popular bets in eSports, there are the following:
- Match Result / Outright Winner bet is placed to predict the winner between several individual players or teams.
- Map Betting is the most popular eSports wager that lets you to bet on the map winner, who is basically the player who gets the most points.
- Correct Score is a bet that is placed to predict the score in an entire eSports series.
- Fantasy eSports is a bet that you would place in a real match or FIFA tournament.
Other eSports bets types include the following; individual team bets, accumulators, over / under bets, handicaps, and specials.
Lacrosse is quite an old sport that was popular even before the arrival of European colonists. Native Canadians called Lacrosse as tewaarathon and baggataway. There were two teams competing with each other. Each of these teams consisted of from 100 to 1000 players. Lacrosse is played with a lacrosse ball and a lacrosse stick. Lacrosse stick is used for carrying, passing, catching, and shooting the ball into the goal, which makes the gameplay quite fierceful. Since this game is quite aggressive, it was forbidden to be played by churches as well as schools. However, in 1925, the Canadian Lacrosse Association was established to regulate this sport in Canada.
There are several types of lacrosse,
- Field lacrosse is an outdoor men’s sport played between two teams consisting of ten players: one goalie, three defensemen, attackmen, and midfielders. Each of the field lacrosse players has a lacrosse stick whose size depends on a player’s position. For instance, defensemen use longer sticks, midfielders and attackers have shorter sticks, and the goalie has a wide-head stick. The duration of a field lacrosse match is an hour, and the match is divided into four 15-minute rounds. Each round begins with a play and then comes a face-off after each goal. In case of any technical and personal fouls, there is a penalty.
- Box lacrosse is an indoor game played in a hockey rink covered by artificial turf or where the ice has been removed. Another place for playing this game is a normal soccer field. The game is played between two competing teams consisting of a goalkeeper and five runners. This type of lacrosse game was introduced in the 1930s in order to promote hockey arenas when the hockey season finishes.
- Women’s lacrosse is completely different from the men’s version of lacrosse. It’s less aggressive. And the equipment is adjusted. Physical contact is strongly forbidden in this game. As for the lacrosse stick, it has to be without a loose net and pockets.
- Intercrosse is a version of lacrosse played with soft sticks. This version of lacrosse is extremely popular in Quebec. The lacrosse stick head is made of plastic instead of leather and nylon pockets. The lacrosse ball used in Intercrosse is larger and softer compared to the ball in other versions of lacrosse
If you are interested in the popular lacrosse championships, just check them out: World Indoor Lacrosse Championship, Under-19 World Championships (women), Under-19 World Championships (men), Women’s Lacrosse World Cup, World Lacrosse Championship, Olympics, Lacrosse Summer Olympics, European Lacrosse Championships.
Here are the best lacrosse leagues you might want to bet on:
- College Lacrosse:
- Men’s League Lacrosse: NCAA and NAIA
- Women’s College Lacrosse: WCLA
- Professional Lacrosse: Major League Lacrosse, National Lacrosse League, Premier Lacrosse League, United Women’s Lacrosse League.
Top 10 Sports Betting Sites in Canada
You must be looking for the best Canadian online gambling sites where you can place bets on your favourite sports events, and here we are to help you. Check the table below to be aware of the best sports betting sites in Canada as well as the tasty bonuses you can get there. Most of the sports described above are available for betting on the websites you can find in this table.
|Sports Betting Site
||Sports Betting Site
- Bet €10, Get €30
- In Free Bets
- Deposit $250 To Get 100% Bonus
||Sign Up Bonus Of Up To C$200 In Free Bets
- 100% Up To $200
- Sign Up Bonus Of Up To C$300 Free Bets
|100% Up To $100 Welcome Bonus (Bonus Code — 10PLAY)
||Deposit $25, Get Up To $2500
||Royal Panda Sport
||$20 Free Bet Sign Up Bonus
|22 Bet Sport
- 122% Bonus Up To €100
- 300% Bonus On Your First Deposit
|Sign Up Bonus Of C$100
||100% Bonus Of Up To C$300
|100% Deposit Match Up To $500
Other decent sports betting sites for gambling online in Canada include the following: Intertops, 5Dimes, MansionBet, YouWager, Bovada LV, GTBets.
Lotteries are usually run by the government that serves to heavily protect them from any kind of competition since they can generate really large taxable cash flows. The first online lotteries were usually private and could legally operate only in small countries. However, according to the changes in the legislation in favour of the government, most of the private online lotteries were forced to be closed.
Best Canadian Lotto Games
Here’s the list of the most popular Canadian lottery games below. Check it out to be aware of all the cool and lucrative gambling options that Canadian lotteries can offer you.
- Lotto Max demands players to acquire 3 sets of digits in every C$5 ticket that they purchase. Each set has 7 digits ranging from 1 to 49. In such a way, a player can get 21 digits for each ticket. At stake, there’s a jackpot starting at C$10,000,000 and reaching the incredible sum of C$60,000,000. The jackpot can be won only if you exactly match all the 7 digits. Lotto Max draws are scheduled every Friday. You shouldn’t be upset if you fail to win a jackpot since there are still some lower-tier prizes that you can get to be cheered up.
- Lotto 6/49 is among Canadians’ most popular online lottery games. As you buy a C$3 ticket, you will get two sets of numbers. One set requires you to correctly choose 6 numbers from 1 to 49 and may result in your winning of a jackpot that starts at C$5 million. As for the second set, it consists of 10 numbers and is designed to let you win the Guaranteed Prize Draw which is worth as much as one million of Canadian dollars! Lotto 6/49 is held twice a week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays. In order to motivate you even more to go in for Lotto 6/49, we want to inform you that this game hold the highest jackpot record in Canada. In 2015, there was an extremely lucky player who won C$63.4 million.
- Lotto Daily Grand is a popular lottery game played across all Canada. A C$3 ticket can bring you a chance to get C$1,000 daily until the very last day of your life. Any other lotto game is as promising as Lotto Daily Grand! In this game, you are supposed to choose 5 digits from the range of 1 to 49. Another gaming option is to choose a grand number ranging from 1 to 7. In this game, you can either choose numbers by yourself or let the Quick-Pick to decide your winning chances by automatically picking all the numbers for you. Lotto Daily Grand draws are held on Monday and Thursday.
- Daily Grand BC/49 is a cool lotto game available only for lucky British Columbia residents who get a chance to win a tasty C$2 million jackpot. There’s also a chance to win C$500,000, which is less than the jackpot amount, but still is quite a money. The gaming process of Daily Grand BC/49 is extremely easy. There’s a pool of 1 – 49 numbers out of which you need to choose 6 lucky digits. Each set of 6 lucky digits costs just a Canadian dollar, and there’s a chance for you to select up to 10 selections in a single C$1 ticket. Besides, in Daily Grand BC/49, there’s a double play option that costs C$4 and lets you use your digit selections for both BC/49 and Lotto 6/49. In addition, there’s an Advance Buy option that lets you use the ticket for two or even more subsequent draws up to 28. Daily Grand BC/49 is scheduled for Wednesday and Saturday.
- Lotto Extra is a peculiar lottery game since it can’t be played separately, so it has to be played together with Lotto Max, Daily Grand BC/49, and Lotto 6/49. A ticket for Lotto Extra is just C$1. All the extra lotto numbers are generated automatically, and the odds of getting the ultimate prize are quite unfavourable since your winning chance is 1 in 10,000,000. Mind that the extra code that you can find on your C$1 ticket can be used just once.
- Lottario Lotto is a lottery game that can be played only in Ontario. Every C$1 ticket lets you make two 6-digit selections out of the numbers ranging from 1 to 45. Eech Lottario Lotto ticket is eligible for two draws, which are the Early Bird Draw and the Main Draw. in case you purchase a ticket on or before 11:59 PM on Friday, your ticket will be eligible only for the Early Bird Draw which can bring you C$50,000. As for the min jackpot you can win playing Lottario Lotto, it starts at C$250,000. Lottario Lotto tickets can be bought till 10:30 PM on Saturday. Lottario Lotto draw starts shortly after.
- Lotto Encore is an extra C$1 game playing which you get a chance to claim C$1 million. The cash prizes start at C$2 and there are as many as 22 ways to win. The odds are 1 in 9.17.
- Poker Lotto is basically a Watch’n Win game with 2 winning opportunities. If you want to test your luck in winning a growing jackpot, you need to pay an extra C$1. the gaming process is quite similar to poker. You get 5 randomly selected cards out of a 52-card deck. A winning hand results in winning C$5,000. In case you are playing ‘All In’, there’s a chance for you to get a sizable C$10,000 jackpot. At the nightly lotto draw, five cards will be drawn. If you get at least 2 out of 5 winning cards, you’ll win.
- Powerball Canada is an online lottery game where players are required to make a combination of six balls consisting of 5 white balls (chosen out of the pool number ranging from 1 to 69) and one red Powerball (chosen from a numbers pool of 1 to 26). Powerball Canada tickets are more expensive compared to other Canadian lottery tickets. However, these tickets are really worth buying as the potential jackpot starts at C$10 million and has reached as much as C$1.58 billion. Don’t be upset if you fail to win a jackpot because there’s still a chance for you to win $1 million if you match all the 5 white balls. Powerball Canada draws are held on Wednesday and Saturday.
Official Lotteries in Canada
Nowadays, there are five official lotteries in Canada, check them out in the table below.
|The Atlantic Lottery Corporation (Société des loteries de l’Atlantique)
||Founded in 1976. Commonly known as Atlantic Lottery or Loto Atlantique. Owned by the following Atlantic provincial governments: New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Draw Games: Lotto 6/49 (national) — draws on Wed and Sat, Lotto Max (national) — draws on Fri, Tag (a 6-digit number attached to other draw tickets), Atlantic 49 (regional) — top prize is always $1,000,000, Pik 4 (“mini-Keno” draw using the Lotto 6/49 numbers), Keno Atlantic, Atlantic PayDay (drawing 4 numbers out of 70, the top prize — $500,000), Bucko — daily with a top prize of $20,000, Shabam! (drawing five numbers out of 38, top daily prize is 15,000), Salsa Bingo (25 numbers out of 75, daily escalating jackpots — $10,000 min);
Sports betting: Pro-Line, Over-Under, Props, Pools, Spreads
● Other conventional games: Scratch-n-Win, Breakopen (Pull-tabs), Video lottery terminals
● Internet-based games: PlaySphere (draw games and sports betting played in the Internet)
||Quebec provincial crown corporation. Founded in 1969. Main products: Lotteries, Video Lottery Terminals, Casinos, and Bingo
||● Instant lottery tickets or scratch tickets
● Traditional paper ticket lotteries (e.g., the Mini)
● Online or direct access lotteries (e.g., Lotto 6/49, Québec 49, Lotto Max, and sports betting lotteries)
|The British Columbia Lottery Corporation
||Canadian Crown corporation. Founded in 1985. Main products: Casino, Lottery, eGaming
||● Lottery products: Lotto Max, Daily Grand, Lotto 6/49, BC specific lottery products BC49, Scratch & Win tickets, the Extra, Keno, and Sports Action;
● Casino games: slot machines, electronic table games, bingo, live table games, such as blackjack, poker, baccarat, craps, sic bo, roulette, and pai-gow
|Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (Société des loteries et des jeux de l’Ontario)
||Founded in 1975. Crown corporation owned by the Government of Ontario. Responsible for Ontario’s lotteries, commercial casinos, charity and Aboriginal casinos, and slot machines at horse-racing tracks.
||● iGaming: Online lottery tickets for national games (e.g., LOTTO 6/49, LOTTO MAX, and ENCORE), Slots, Table games, Single player poker, Instant Gaming, Blackjack, Online bingo, Sports wagering, Online poker, Other skills-based games.
● Jackpot draws: Lotto 6/49 (national), Lotto Max (national), Ontario 49, Lottario;
● Daily draws: Pick 2, Pick 3, Pick 4, Daily Keno, Poker Lotto, Mega Dice Lotto, Wheel Of Fortune Lotto, NHL Lotto, Sports games, Pro-Line, Pro-Picks, Point-Spread
|The Western Canada Lottery Corporation (WCLC)
||Founded in 1974. Owned by the following provincial governments: Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Associate members of WCLC: the Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut.
||● Jackpot draws: Lotto 6/49, Western 6/49, Lotto Max, Western Max;
● Daily draws: Daily Grand, Pick 2, Pick 3, Pick 4, Sport Select (Proline, Over Under, Point Spread, Props, Pools);
● Poker Lotto
Top Lotto Sites in Canada
In case you are interested in lotto online gambling sites in Canada, check out the following options:
- GiantLottos with a cool bonus of C$17 to Play in ALL the World’s Richest Lottery Jackpots + No Win Refund Guarantee!
- William Hill Lotto with New cool Bonuses Coming Soon
- Lottoland with 32 Lotteries Available, 1 PowerBall Ticket & 30 Horseshoe Scratchcards, it used to be C$7, and Now is available Just for C$2.50, $253,000,000 jackpot.
- Multilotto with Impressive gaming Catalogue, lotto 6/49 and $5,000,000 jackpot.
- Jackpot.com with Lotto Max, 50+ Lotteries Available, and $30,000,000 jackpot.
Horse Racing Betting
Betting on horse races is extremely popular among Canadian online and offline gamblers. That’s why there is a truly great number of betting exchanges, Internet bookmakers, and sports books, where you can place your bets.
The most popular horse racing bets are listed and described below.
- Win bet is usually placed on the horse you predict to come first.
- Place bet is placed to predict the place of a certain horse.
- Show bet is placed to predict that the horse you bet on will come first, second or third.
- Across the Board is also known as a combo straight wager. This bet is placed on whether the horse you bet on will place, win, or show.
- Win / Place is a combined bet that is placed either on predicting the horse that will come the first or predicting the place a certain horse will take.
- Place / Show is a combined bet that is placed either on predicting the place a certain horse will take or whether the horse you bet on will come first, second or third.
- EXACTA is probably the most popular bet among skilled horse racing gamblers since it’s placed to predict two specific horses that you predict to come first or second (in that exact order). If you box this bet, you’ll win regardless the order these horses took their places.
- QUINELLA is basically the same as the box EXACTA since it’s placed to predict two specific horses that will take the first and second places regardless of the order.
- TRIFECTA is a bet placed on three horses that you predict to finish first, second, and third (in that exact order). If you box this bet, you’ll win regardless the order these horses took their places.
- SUPERFECTA is quite similar to trifecta. The difference is that this bet is placed on four horses, in such a way predicting those who will take the first, second, third, and fourth places (in that exact order). If you box this bet, you’ll win regardless the order these horses took their places.
Best Canadian Betting Sites for Horse Racing
If you are eager to test your luck in betting on horse racing, we kindly recommend you the top 10 betting sites in Canada listed in the table below. There, you can also check what kinds of bonuses are available for you on each of these betting websites.
||Up to £100 Bethard bonus
||Up to £30 MoPlay bonus
||Up to £25 Novibet bonus
||Up to £30 William Hill bonus
||£30 Welcome Bonus
||Up to £200 TonyBet bonus
||Up to £30 Betway bonus
||Up to £30 Unibet bonus
||Up to £30 Coral bonus
||Up to £100 Mr Green bonus
Other decent horse betting sites for Canadian gamblers include the following: 10Bet, 12Bet, 138 Sportsbook, 1x2Masters, 1xBet, 22bet, 888 Sport, Bet-at-home, Bet365, BetClic, Betdaq, Betfair, Betfred, BetRebels, Betsson, BetStars, BetVictor, BetWinner, Black Type, Bodog, Boylesports, Buff Bet, Bwin, Campeonbet, Coral, Dafabet, Evobet, Fan-sport, Gamebookers, Guts, Jetbullm, Ladbrokes, Mansion Bet, Marathonbet, Matchbook, McBookie, MELbet, Ohmbet, Paddy Power, Paf Betting, Pin-up Bet, Pinnacle, RaceBets, Skybet, Smarkets, Sportingbet, Sports Interaction, Spreadex, SuperLenny, Totesport, Vbet, WagerWeb.
Horse Racing tracks in Canada
If you are interested in the offline horse racing betting, we offer you to have a look at a list of all the available Horse Racing tracks in Canada.
||Horse Racing Tracks
||380 Kingston Road East, Ajax, Ontario L1S 4S7
||3975 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3K 2E9
||147 Beech Street, Clinton, Ontario NOM 1LO
||1244 North Street, Dresden, Ontario N0P 1M0
||967 Highway 5, Dundas, Ontario L9H 6Y6
||Fort Erie Racetrack
||230 Catherine Street, Fort Erie, Ontario L2A 5N9
||17755 60th Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia V3S 1V3
||Fredericton Exhibition Raceway on Station A
||Smythe and Saunders Streets, Fredericton, New Brunswick E3B 4Y9
||7485 – 5th Side Road, Innisfil, Ontario L9S 3S1
||Grand River Raceway
||7445 Wellington County Rd. 21 & County Rd. 7, South Elora, Ontario N0B 1S0
||Great Western Fair Circuit in Manitoba
||265 5th St., Hanover, Ontario N4N 3T1
||Hastings Racecourse in Vancouver
||British Columbia V5K 3N8
||Hiawatha Horse Park & Entertainment Centre
||1730 London Line, Sarnia, Ontario N7W 1A1
||1382 County Rd. 28, Fraserville, Ontario K0L 1V0
||Marquis Downs Racecourse
||503 Ruth Street, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 4E4
||9430 Guelph Line, Campbellville, Ontario L0P 1B0
||7600 115th Ave.,Edmonton, Alberta
||Rideau Carleton Raceway
||4837 Albion Rd., Ottawa, Ontario K1X 1A3
||Rocky Mountain Turf Club in Lethbridge Grandstand
||3401 Parkside Drive South, Alberta T1J 4R3
||2300 Stampede Trail S.E., Calgary, Alberta T2G 2W1
||St. John’s Racing & Entertainment Centre
||Lakeview Drive, Goulds, Newfoundland and Labrador A1S 1G7
||2070 Old Burwash Road, Sudbury, Ontario P3E 4Z4
||Truro Raceway – Via NSPEC Complex
||73 Ryland Avenue, Truro, Nova Scotia B2N 2V5
||(902) 893-9222, (902) 893-8075
||Western Fair Raceway – Via Western Fair District
||316 Rectory Street, London, Ontario N5W 3V9
Toll Free: 1-800- 619-4629