|888||30 Free Spins (no deposit welcome bonus)||UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority||Best Overall||18||Yes||Yes|
|Jackpot City||Sign up bonus up to $1,600||MGA/B2C/145/2007||Roulette Bonuses, best Paypal casino to enjoy wheel games||12||Yes||Yes|
|Betway||Sign up bonus up to £1,000||UK Gambling Commission||Exclusive Live Roulette Games||32||Yes||Yes|
|PlayAmo||25 Free Spins (no deposit welcome bonus)||Curacao Online Gambling License||Multilingual games: Arabic Roulette, Svensk, Norsk, Francophone, Ruleta en Vivo, Suomalainen Ruletti, Turkish, Ruletka Live||44||Yes||Yes|
|Casino.com||Sign up bonus up to £100||UK Gambling Commission||Best gambling option for Beginners. Best Roulette on iPhone||39||Yes||Yes|
|WildBlaster||20 Free Spins (no deposit welcome bonus)||Curacao Online Gambling License||Free instant withdrawals with VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz, iDebit, Yandex, qiwi, Russian Cards, Bitcoin||23||Yes||Yes|
|Red PingWin||Sign up bonus up to £100||Curacao Online Gambling License||Roulette online free money games||4||Yes||Yes|
|Party Casino||Sign up bonus up to $500||UK Gambling Commission||Best Roulette on Android. Exclusive gambling options, such as Immersive Roulette, the Luck o’the Roulette, Terminator Roulette game etc.||34||Yes||Yes|
|King Billy||21 Free Spins (no deposit welcome bonus)||Curacao Online Gambling License||Classic game variants, such as American, European, and French versions as well as Live Dealer Roulette.||11||Yes||Yes|
Why we do recommend the casinos from the table above? Because they are definitely to be trusted since all of them are licensed by authoritative gambling commissions, such as the UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, and Curacao Online Gambling License.
Besides, all of these casinos have tasty bonuses to offer you. Their variety ranges from the tastiest no deposit bonus that grants you free spins to play different games of your choice to a welcome or sign up bonus that usually equals a certain percentage of your first several deposits. So, it’s absolutely up to you what casino to choose based on your bonus expectations.
In addition, all the casinos from the table let you enjoy a wide range of different roulette games, from only 4 gambling options in Red PingWin to as many as 44 cool wheel games in PlayAmo.
Moreover, our experts have made sure that in all the licensed and trusted highly rated casinos from the table, you can enjoy both mobile gambling as well as you can make money playing online roulette with a live dealer, which is extremely cool and definitely worth trying!
You definitely need to know that there are different types of bets that you can place while playing real money roulette. All of them are basically divided into two main types:
- Inside bets require from you to select a specific pocket number where you expect the ball to land. Since the probability of your win is much lower compared to outside bets, the payout for inside bets is much higher. Below are the types of inside bets as well as the payout for each of them. E.g., Straight or Single (35 to 1), Split (17 to 1), Street (11 to 1), Corner or Square (8 to 1), Six Line or Double Street (5 to 1), Trio, First Four, and Basket (6 to 1).
- Outside bets require from you to expect where the ball ends based on selecting a significantly wider range of pockets, their color (black or red), or even the number type (even or odd). Since the probability of your win is much higher compared to inside bets, the payout for outside bets is much lower. Below are the types of outside bets as well as the payout for each of them. E.g., 1 to 18 that is also known as Low or Manque (1 to 1); 19 to 36 that is also known as High or Passe (1 to 1); Red or black that is also known as Rouge ou Noir (1 to 1); Even or odd that is also known as Pair ou Impair (1 to 1); Dozen bets (2 to 1) – Première douzaine or P12, from 1 to 12, Moyenne douzaine or M12, from 13 to 24, Dernière douzaine or D12, from 25 to 36; Column bet (2 to 1), and Snake Bet (2 to 1).
About the game
Online roulette for real money or a wheel game is basically the same as online roulette, yet it grants that you can play it for cash, which means that you can either win or lose money. Basically, that’s what definitely boosts your excitement while playing this game, especially compared to a free roulette that you play for fun.
Don’t get us wrong though. We do recommend free roulette games, but only in order to learn all the rules and practice it before real money gambling. There’s no denying that you’ll have fun while playing it for free, yet it definitely won’t be the ultimate gambling experience since what matters in gambling most is money and a chance to win them, huh? That’s why we highly recommend that you play online roulette for real money rather than just for fun.
So, what’s the main idea of real money online roulette? Basically, it’s the same as you might have already read in our another expert article that deals with all the comprehensive and useful info regarding this extremely exciting casino game. For those of you who haven’t read it yet, we recommend that you do before you decide to play roulette online for money. Nevertheless, in this article, we’ll also let you know the roulette basics as well as all the important aspects to bear in mind while playing roulette for real money.
Wheel games come from France. In French, roulette is a little wheel. Basically, that’s why the game is called this way. The main idea of this online casino game is to place bets and spin the wheel to check whether your bets are winning or losing.
Depending on the roulette type, there might be slightly different pocket numbers on the wheel. Usually, the numbers are from 1 to 36. There are also zero pockets. Their number depends on the roulette type you play. For instance, there is a one zero pocket in a European version and two zero pockets in the American version.
Talking about the wheel, it’s essential for you to be aware of the way the numbers are distributed on it. As you look at it at the first time, you might think that they are distributed in an absolutely random way. However, in fact, all the wheel pockets are distributed in a specific way that lets you make mathematical calculations to predict the game outcome. While you might not understand the precise mathematical pattern the numbers are spread on the wheel, what you need to know is that all the low and high numbers, red and black pockets, odds and evens are supposed to be located separately on the wheel. If you really wanna learn how to make money on roulette, do memorize the location and order of all the pocket numbers in order to calculate your winning chances probability.
How to play it?
So, how to play real money roulette?
- First of all, you decide what bet type you wanna make.
- As soon as you do, place the chosen bet on the roulette table.
- Let the croupier (dealer) to spin the wheel.
- Watch the ball and pay attention to where it lands.
- Check whether the number pocket where the ball lands has anything to do with the bet you’ve made.
- Wait for the croupier to announce whether you win or lose.
- Test your luck in the next round of the game.
- You can play it over and over again until you run out of your money or enthusiasm.
- So, it’s basically up to you to decide when you wanna stop gambling.