GoldenStar: General Info
Native Casinos’ professional review of OmniaCasino is here to inform you about this casino so that you can consider all pros and cons to decide whether it’s reasonable for you to play here.
OmniaCasino is quite a new casino since it was established in 2017. An immense number of respected developers have worked on the platform of Omnia Casino; they are the following: Edict (Merkur Gaming), Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, Microgaming, Genii, Play’n GO, Nolimit City, NextGen Gaming, Yggdrasil Gaming, NetEnt, IGT (WagerWorks), Red Tiger Gaming, Betsoft, Push Gaming, Evolution Gaming, SG Gaming, GreenTube, Shuffle Master. All devices and different operating systems are supported by OmniaCasino.
All 500+ games of OmniaCasino are easily adaptable on your smartphone. There are the following game categories you can choose from and a few examples of game options of each:
- Slots (e.g., 108 Heroes: Multiplier Fortunes, 7 Sins, Adventure Palace, Age of Spartans, Agent Jane Blonde, Agent Valkyrie, Aladdin’s Loot etc.);
- Video Poker (e.g., Aces And Eights, All Aces Poker etc.);
- Table Games (e.g., Baccarat, BlackJack Multi Hand, Casino Hold’em, Deal Or No Deal Blackjack, European Roulette, First Person Roulette etc.);
- Live Casino (e.g., Dream Catcher, First Person Blackjack etc.);
- Jackpots (e.g., Divine Fortune, Golden Goal, Hall of Gods, Holmes and the Stolen Stones, Leprechaun Goes to Hell, Major Millions, Mega Moolah, Ozwin’s Jackpots etc.);
- Classic Slots (e.g., Cash Splash, Joker Pro, Jokerizer, Mystery Joker, Mystery Reels, Sweet 27, Wicked Circus etc.);
- Roulette (e.g., European Roulette Pro, First Person Roulette etc.).
Should you struggle with any kind of difficulties, you can contact OmniaCasino support team via the email or in the Live Chat right on the website. Bear in mind that only English is available in this casino, other languages are not suggested.
VPN usage is strictly prohibited here. If you disregard this important policy, your winnings will be confiscated and your casino account can be banned.
OmniaCasino is a certified casino regulated by the following authoritative gambling organizations:
by the Malta Gaming Authority: License Number – MGA/CL1/954/2014 (issued on May 19, 2014); License Number – MGA/CL1/955/2014 (issued on May 19, 2014); License Number – MGA/CL2/1122/2015 (issued on March 30, 2016); License Number – MGA/CL3/1134/2015 (issued on March 30, 2016);
by the UK Gambling Commission (License Number: 039575-R-319439-006, issued on August 13, 2015).
The website of OmniaCasino is simply awful in terms of its design. Unlike other casinos whose home page is focused on games, on this casino’s website you will rather find tons of really unnecessary info. Besides, on the top of the home page, the casino informs you that you can get 100 bonus spins on your first deposit, which is definitely not a tasty offer, so it’s rather strange that this not appealing info is located in such a way that it attracts your attention as though you’re supposed to like it. If your aesthetic feelings are not in revolt against this really ugly interface and you still wanna stay and play with this casino, you need to press on three lines in the top left corner to see the games section as well as other sections, including Welcome package, Store, Live Casino, Jackpots, and Live Chat. It’s really weird that Live Casino and Jackpots go separately from games in these sections because they are actually included in the games categories as you click on ‘Games’ and go to this webpage. At the very bottom of the home page, you will see a few more informative sections, such as Responsible Gaming Information, General Bonus Terms, About Us, Affiliate Program, Contact Us, and Blog, as well as info about the licenses.
Banking Options of OmniaCasino
Financial questions are answered below:
- Minimum deposit – €20;
- Withdrawal Methods – Visa Electron, Maestro, Visa, MasterCard, Entercash, Neteller, EcoPayz, Paysafe Card, Euteller, instaDebit, Skrill, Citadel, Trustly, Inpay, MuchBetter, iDebit, Interac;
- Withdrawal Time: EWallets: 24 hours; Credit / Debit Cards: 3-5 days; Pending Time: 72 hours;
- Withdrawal Limit – N/A;
- Currencies: Euros and British pounds sterling.