Advantages of Online Casinos Skrill
- Since skrill casinos are extremely popular, you don’t have to set up various digital wallets in different banking systems in case you are interested in gambling in several casinos.
- There’s probably no online payment system that would be safer than skrill. This digital wallet is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), meets all the security standards of the Payments Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS Level 1), and has Two Factor Authentication (2FA) so that there’s no need for you to reveal neither your card details nor the secret bank info, which substantially adds to the safety of this banking system. So the privacy and discretion of your skrill account as well as all kinds of skrill transactions is definitely not to be questioned.
- It’s an extremely easy to use electronic payment system, so there’s no really need to put much effort in learning how to make payments with it. It’s definitely the best service for those who prefer using a simple interface, which can be intuitively navigated. Besides, there’s a really useful help section in case you face any kind of difficulties.
- Skrill has partnerships with different online casinos, especially those who are the world leaders. Evidently, it makes skrill a really good option when it comes to gambling transactions since this e-wallet is perfectly adjusted to any kind of casino payments and withdrawals. Thus, skrill really is doing its best while dealing with the gambling customers.
- This banking system is among the fastest when it comes to depositing money on your casino account.
- Owing to the the Skrill 1-Tap system, you can now make deposits on your gambling account even if you play on whichever mobile device you have.
- There are mostly no fees if you choose to use this digital wallet. The same thing about skrill fees for casinos, there are absolutely none for making deposits and well as withdrawing your winnings. Isn’t it a substantial advantage for you?
- The only case when you’ll have to pay fees is if you want to send money either to an email or another account. For this kind of transactions, you might be charged a really small fee that equals 1.9% of the transferred sum.
- Good news is that while using skrill in Canada for casino gambling, you can get all sorts of perks, from participation in the VIP Programme to getting different promotions and offers on a regular basis as a privileged skrill gambler. For more info regarding the bonuses, check the corresponding section below in this expert article.
- With this digital wallet, you can operate with 40 different currencies, so it’s highly likely that you won’t have to lose your money on currency exchange. Instead, you can opt for the currency you want to use and make your gambling deposits with it.
- This payment system is available in more than 200 countries around the globe.
- In case you are facing any kind of difficulties, there’s skrill customer support that is available 24/7.
Safety of Skrill Accepted Casinos
Being a globally recognized e-commerce company with an extremely good reputation, skrill is definitely among the safest payment methods for Canadian gamblers. First of all, it’s a certified and licensed UK e-money issuer that is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Secondly, skrill meets all the highest standards of the Payments Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS Level 1). Finally, there’s Two Factor Authentication (2FA) on your skrill account, which means that all you need to access it is just your email and password. In such a way, there’s absolutely no need for you to reveal neither your card details nor the secret bank info. Aren’t these really compelling arguments to prove skrill casinos safety?
Bonuses in Casinos with Skrill
As we’ve promised listing the advantages of skrill casinos, playing with one of such gambling websites and using skrill as your preferred banking option, you can get some really tasty bonuses for you to feel really privileged gambling with skrill. The most typical bonuses you can get in Canadian online skrill casinos are, evidently, free spins, no deposit bonus, and a welcome or deposit bonus. For more info, please check the corresponding web page on our NativaCasinos website. Obviously, the tastiest one is the no deposit bonus since it lets you play for real money without risking your own funds. Read more about no deposit bonuses here. In order to learn what bonuses you can get in skrill casinos, check the table below.
- NO DEPOSIT – $88 (needs to be claimed within 48 hours from receiving the email, expires after 14 days);
- DEPOSIT BONUS – 100% up to $200 (must be wagered 30 x within 90 days)
- BONUS SPINS – 25 Spins (expire in 7 days after acceptance);
- DEPOSIT BONUS – 100% up to $100 (must be wagered 45 x)
- NO DEPOSIT – 20 Spins;
- DEPOSIT BONUS – 100% up to $300
|Bet 365 Casino|
- DEPOSIT BONUS – 100% up to $100 (min deposit – £10, must be wagered 15 x)
- DEPOSIT BONUS – up to £1000 (only for new players, works only for the first three deposits, bonus codes – SNCASINO1, SNCASINO2, and SNCASINO3, must be wagered 30 x within 30 days)
|10 Bet Casino|
- DEPOSIT BONUS – up to $1000 (only for new players, works only for the first three deposits, min deposit – €20, must be wagered 35 x within 15 days)
- NO DEPOSIT – 20 Spins (Book of Dead);
- DEPOSIT BONUS – up to $100 + 100 Spins (max bonus bet – £5, must be wagered 30 x)
- NO DEPOSIT – 15 Spins;
- DEPOSIT BONUS – up to $400 + 100 Spins
- NO DEPOSIT – 25 Spins;
- DEPOSIT BONUS – up to $300 + 150 Spins
- NO DEPOSIT – 210 Spins;
- DEPOSIT BONUS – up to $210
- NO DEPOSIT – 10 Spins;
- DEPOSIT BONUS – 100% up to $100 + 50 Spins
- BONUS SPINS – 10 Spins;
- DEPOSIT BONUS – 100% up to €100
|22 Bet UK Casino|
- DEPOSIT BONUS – 100% up to £250 + 22 Spins
Disadvantages of a Skrill Accepted Casino
To tell you the truth, there are almost no drawbacks of using this cool digital wallet, yet there are a few really insignificant disadvantages you’d better be aware of.
First of all, you need to know that there’s a really small fee that you might be charged for making deposit in an online casino. This fee is lower than the one by Neteller, yet it’s higher than you’d pay using a debit or credit card.
Secondly, there are some countries where skrill is totally banned and there are some countries where you can’t use this e-wallet specifically for conducting gambling transactions. However, it’s definitely not a problem for Canadian gamblers since they can freely use skrill for any kind of transactions they want, including gambling deposits and withdrawals, of course. Technically, this drawback matters to you only if you travel a lot, especially to the countries with really strict legislation, such as Afghanistan, Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Libya, North Korea, North Sudan, South Sudan, Syria etc. In the other cases, you can simply disregard this drawback as the one that doesn’t really matter.
Finally, there are really many casinos that accept skrill payments that’s why many of them are scam. In order to avoid scam casinos, we recommend that you go back to the section Best Canadian Online Casinos that Accept Skrill that you can see right under the intro to this article. There, you can find only the best licensed, reviewed, and tested casinos that are definitely to be trusted. Just choose the one that appeals to you most and go in for gambling at once! You can also visit the webpage devoted to the criteria and the process of choosing the best gambling website for you.
How to Deposit at Skrill Casinos in Canada
First of all, you need to open your own account with skrill. It’s extremely easy to sign up with this e-wallet. Basically, all you need is just to provide the following personal info about yourself, such as your Email Address, Password, Name, Birth Date, and Billing Address. In order to verify the account, you’ll have to provide a picture of your ID as well as the utility bill proof of address that you’ve indicated while signing in. Certainly, you can use skrill without verification, yet you need to understand the verified users can unlock some really cool features, such as higher transaction limits and a chance to be eligible for participation in the VIP programme.
Mind that it’s absolutely free of charge to open an account with Skrill. However, you will have to pay an annual fee in case you wanna get a Skrill Prepaid Mastercard. The annual fee for the card is £7.95.
As soon as you’ve created your personal account with skrill, you need to open your digital wallet and connect it to your debit or credit card, bank account or whatever other payment method you use so that you could load money on your skrill e-wallet. Just for your info, usually it costs you nothing to load funds on your skrill account. However, there are banking services that would charge you about 1% of the money you wanna put on your skrill account. Among the banking services that would charge you, there can be listed the following: MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, Visa etc.
When there are enough money on your digital wallet, you need either to sign up to the online casino where you intend to gamble or go to an existing casino account, specifically to the banking section. There, you need to indicate skrill as your preferred depositing method. You might need to verify this choice using your phone or email.
As soon as the depositing method is verified, you can enter the sum of money you want to deposit. Mind that the sum of your first several deposits tightly connected to the welcome bonus you can get. That’s why you should know a simple rule – the more money you deposit, the bigger welcome bonus you can get. For more info regarding bonuses, kindly check the provided link.
Basically, after you have indicated the sum of the deposit you want to make on the gambling website, you might need to confirm this transaction from your skrill account. As soon as it’s confirmed, the money will be deposited on your casino account at once! So, you can enjoy gambling now!
How to Withdraw in Online Casinos that Take Skrill
The withdrawal process is even easier than depositing since you already have an existing skrill account and you evidently have a casino account as well. So, all you need is to go back to the banking section on your casino account where you have to indicate this digital wallet as your preferred payment method for withdrawing your winnings. Evidently, you should indicate the sum of money you want to be withdrawn based on how much you have on your gambling balance. Mind that some casinos can limit the sum of money you can withdraw either per transaction or within a certain time frame, such as withdrawal limits per day, week, or month.
If you want to withdraw your winnings from the skrill account using an ATM, you’ll need to pay 1.75% of the sum your withdrawal. As for other withdrawal fees, they depend exceptionally on the method of withdrawal, be it your bank account, card, or any other banking methods.
Alternatives to Skrill for Gamblers from Canada
As you compare the pros and cons of playing in skrill casinos, you’ll see that there’s absolutely no need to consider alternatives of these depositing methods. Nevertheless, this is the kind of info that definitely won’t be superfluous. That’s why we invite you to have a look at the alternatives to skrill as your preferred banking option for gambling transactions. Just check the following list of them: InstaDebit, B2B, E-Payment standard, Giropay, ClickandBuy, PostePay, GoldPay, MoneyBookers, Western Union, Sofort, MyCitadel, Interac, Moneta, Mypaylinq, Diners Club, Click2pay, EZvouchers, Zimpler, JCB, Discover, Bitcoin, Mister Cash, NETeller, Laser, iKoruna, Wire Transfer, Ukash, WebMoney, Qiwi, Instadebit, Visa Electron, Instant Banking by Citadel, Paypal, eCheck, EntroPay, Abaqoos, Skrill, EcoCard, Trustly, American Express, Wirecard, MoneyOrder, eNETS etc.
To sum up, skrill is a globally recognized e-commerce company with a flawless reputation, which automatically makes it a really good banking option for Canadian gamblers. There are just a few slight drawbacks of using this digital wallet that can be easily undermined since they are definitely not enough to consider alternatives to this really safe, easy to use, and fast banking service for gambling in Canada.