Terms and Conditions
Last updated: June 12, 2020
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
The terms and conditions enlisted here serve to inform you about the rules of using our website and the information that we have prepared for you.
As you access our website for the first time, you are asked to carefully read and immediately accept our terms and conditions. By doing this, you officially confirm that you have familiarized yourself with all our policies, thoroughly understand them, and assure that you will strictly abide to all the terms and conditions enlisted in this section.
Mind that the terms and conditions apply regardless the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera etc.) or device (PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet PC etc.) you use while accessing the website.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to NativeCasinos, https://nativecasinos.ca.
- Country refers to: Ontario, Canada
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to NativeCasinos, accessible from https://nativecasinos.ca
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
- Be aware that you are allowed to use the content from our website for whichever purposes you need if they don’t violate any of the terms and conditions enlisted on this webpage.
- You are welcome to navigate wherever you want on the website and use all its functions unless the way you get usage of our website contradicts the legislation as well as the terms and conditions enlisted on this webpage.
- In the even that you want or need it, you can have a printed version of the terms and conditions enlisted on this webpage.
- Feel free to contact us and share your feedback on the website’s content, our policies or whatever you feel necessary.
- As you access the website, Google Analytics helps us to collect your data (name, location, IP etc.) in order to analyze it. Through Google Analytics we have access to all of your browsing activities that are performed in the moment when you use our website.
- Using Google Analytics we can easily analyze our audience according to different criteria, such as age, gender, location etc. and make our evaluations based on the collected data and its analysis.
- Google Analytics helps us understand what content is of your highest interest so that we can adjust and improve our website to make sure that it perfectly meets your expectations. In such a way, our platform will function more productively and, evidently, much better.
- All the content provided on our website can be copywritten, yet it is protected by the copyright law. It means that it’s prohibited to use the content we provide on the website without negotiating it with us.
- If you want to distribute, copy, share or publish anything from our website, you must cite it with <a> html tag. All the texts and pictures that you want to copy you need to cite with the hyperlink to the pages of our website you took them from.
- To avoid violating our basic conditions as well as our authorship rights, you need to contact us and get our consent to publish what you want.
Mind that we reserve the right to update our terms and conditions either based on our users’ feedback, changes in the legislation or any kind of internal shifts.
The agreement that you sign makes you liable in case you violate any of our policies. In casi you want to get back to this agreement and refresh it in your memory, you can do it whenever you want.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. The following laws and regulations govern our activities^
- The Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Act
- The Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Regulation
- The Criminal Code
- Key Regulatory Responsibilities of GPEB and their Application to BCLC
- Roles and Responsibilities of Participants in British Columbia’s Gaming Industry
- The Gaming Control Act
- The Gaming Control Regulation
- The Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Control Act
- Gaming Regulation 62/2014
- Licensing and Appeals Regulation 63/2014
- Social Occasion and Special Sale Permits Regulation 66/2014
- Transitional Regulation 83/2014
Your use of NativeCasinos may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service.
You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://nativecasinos.ca/about-us