Top Casinos With Bitcoin Deposit Method
||$800 + 88 FS (no deposit)
||C$1000 + 50 FS
||C$1000 + 175 Extra Spins
||C$1000 + 200 Free Spins
||$1500 + 77 FS (no deposit)
What Is A Bitcoin Casino?
||PayPal, Skrill, Interac
First, let’s clarify what bitcoin (BTC) is to proceed with an online bitcoin casino explanation and to play an online casino in Canada for real money.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is digital with no physical representation, so it exists only on the web. Bitcoins can be stored on e-wallets. To approve all exchanges between BTC wallets, the miners need special software and hardware to approve of all these operations.
Among all perks of BTC, there should be mentioned the fact that there are no authorities or this cryptocurrency central banks. It assumes all BTC transactions and issuing of this cryptocurrency are performed collectively by the global web community, even you can be involved in these processes.
In such a way, BTC is an open source with a public design and independent operation in the digital world. Isn’t that the best guarantee for bitcoin’s safety?
There are many unique properties of this revolutionary cryptocurrency and numerous privileges of using BTC that can’t be beaten by any other payment system for online gambling. Read more about them in our Advantages of Casino Bitcoin section.
So, to cut a long story short, bit coin casino is any online casino that accepts bitcoins. In the successive sections below, you can find all relevant information regarding BTC casinos, their pros and cons, and the ways to make deposits and withdrawals on gambling websites.
Why Should You Consider Using Bitcoin?
When it comes to the choice of the payment method, one’s supposed to put the line between bitcoin and other deposit/withdrawal methods. In other words, that’s always necessary to realize the priorities that make bitcoin a beneficial payment option!
There are some fabulous proofs why bitcoin is one of the best payment options to use when gambling in Canada:
- Bitcoin is a regular currency at the progressive casinos like the new casinos and live casinos
- Countless online casinos ensure you can have special bitcoin casino bonuses along with free spins and no deposit bonuses
- The best online casinos that accept bitcoin ensure the high-roller payouts, for you’ll be able to both deposit and withdraw an unlimited number of funds
- The highest security level is enabled, for the transactions possess a unique identifier and no one would be able to hack it; besides, there’s a special 2-factor authentication (2FA) to protect your data and your funds
- Your privacy is protected to the biggest extent, for none of the bitcoin wallets would require you to provide any personal information
- Bitcoin can be equally used at the mobile casinos, as well
- Fees-free transactions will let all Canadian gamblers have the transactions not accompanied by any fees at all.
NativeCasinos.ca believes you’d be the luckiest person when using bitcoin as a payment method! No fees, no troubles, and absolute security. What else would one need?
So, if you got tired of the other casinos that make you await the payouts, the bitcoin-based ones would deprive you of any waiting!
Bitcoin Online Casino Real Money Types
Let’s have a brief look at the possible kinds of the BTC online casino offers to let you easily choose the best options!
Mobile Casinos Accepting Bitcoin
The mobile Canadian bitcoin casinos are, as a rule, accessible as their web versions and have no evident differences. Also, literally all of the best bitcoin casinos Canada based propose the users to gamble via mobile format. Sometimes, the mobile version is available for bitcoin VIP casinos only.
Along with this, the bitcoin gambling Canada games accessible for bitcoin users are the same for the mobile version! Isn’t it fabulous?
Live Casinos Accepting Bitcoin
Canada BTC casinos are getting as popular as the live dealer casinos! It means that whenever you want to participate at the live casino, you can successfully use bitcoin as a payment option.
What’s more, each Canada BTC casino has special gambling activities for the users applying cryptocurrencies. Thus, you can have great plenty of benefits when gambling live!
New Casinos Accepting Bitcoin
The majority of the Canada bitcoin casino options are truly new. It means that almost all new online gambling platforms in the country tend to build in the bitcoin deposit/withdrawal feature.
As a rule, the best Canadian bitcoin casinos tend to ensure the biggest diversity of the activities and apply no fees for withdrawing.
Advantages Of Using Bitcoin As A Deposit Method
- BTC is the most popular and globally accepted cryptocurrency, so all transactions can be conducted online at any bitcoin-supported vendors
- The house edge is slightly lower for BTC gamblers. Of course, it’s not a big deal if you aren’t an active gambler. If you gamble regularly, this feature might turn out extremely lucrative for you
- Playing at bitcoin casinos, you’ll get a unique opportunity to play exclusive games specially designed specifically for BTC players
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any centralized banking system and isn’t backed up by any specific country, which means that it’s independent
- The value of bitcoin transactions is not controlled. So, no limits are letting you transact as many BTCs as you wish
- Using a BTC, you have absolute freedom, since you can perform all transactions instantly whenever you want to. There are no holidays or days off, no borders, and no bureaucracy. You are the only person who can control your funds.
- Extraordinary safety s considerably enhanced compared to other payment methods
- Since bitcoin has no physical representation and is available only in the digital world, there’s no way for it to be counterfeited
- BTC is an open source with a public design and independent operation in the digital world
- All your transactions at a bitcoin casino online are perfectly secured meaning all transactions are safe for both gamblers and casinos
- BTC deposits can be made using various banking systems, including credit and debit cards, e-wallets, e-voucher cards, digital banks, etc.
- Since no banks are involved, all bitcoin transactions are performed without any extra fee.
Safety Of Bitcoin As A Payment Option
A BTC can’t be counterfeited, since it exists only in a digital world, so it has no physical shape. Providing that your bitcoin wallet is stored safely somewhere on your hard drive or a reliable cloud service, there’s absolutely no way for it to be neither stolen nor hacked.
In addition, your BTC account is protected by IP links, so it’s definitely safe, and there is absolutely no reason to worry about your protection.
Besides, its safety is not to be questioned, as all transactions are perfectly secured with specific encryptions and cyber safety mechanisms.
Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonus
Another fabulous feature of Canadian casinos accepting bitcoin is a chance to get a bitcoin casino no deposit bonus there!
Below, you can see a table featuring trusted Canadian casinos where you can get a no deposit bonus providing that you make deposits on your casino account using BTC. Also, there are listed all bitcoin casino no deposit bonus codes in case they are required by a casino if you want to get a bonus without depositing any of your funds!
Take a look at the bitcoin online casino bonus you can get with no depositing made!
||No Deposit Bonus
||Bitcoin Payment Type
||Bitcoin by Skrill (for deposits)
||Claim it via no deposit welcome bonus page
||Bitcoin by Skrill (for deposits)
||Added automatically to newbies’ accounts
||25 FS On “Book Of Pyramids”
||Added automatically to newbies’ accounts
||$100 + 11 FS
||For new users only. Can withdraw after the first deposit of $40 minimum
||NetEnt games only
Disadvantages Of The Casino That Accept Bitcoin
After so much has been said about the top bitcoin casinos Canada, you may wonder if there are any drawbacks. Unfortunately, we’d single out some:
- Since this cryptocurrency isn’t controlled by any centralized banking system, it might be rather problematic to draw anyone to responsibility in case any kind of problems arises
- BTC value is rather unstable, it always fluctuates based on the supply and demand on the market. That’s why this currency might be slightly risky to operate with, for its value is quite hard to be predicted
- This cryptocurrency is still being in the process of development, as its software still works in a beta version. Some of the new tools and features are still not available to everyone. Besides, there’s no insurance for using BTCs
- If you lose bitcoins, which is hard to do, for they are stored either on an online cloud service or your PC software, the money remains in the blockchain, yet there’s absolutely no way to get access to it because of the private key(s) that can’t be reset.
How Do Bitcoin Casino Deposits Work
Bitcoin casinos tend to work instantly so that you’ll not need to wait for too long to initiate gambling or to get paid. In any case, it’d be significant to know how exactly the bitcoin online casino s function. NativeCasinos.ca will shortly explain it to you!
By utilizing a QR code, you’ll easily perform all transactions of your choice—both deposits and withdrawals.
If you somehow encountered the transaction not to be instant, you’ll surely have it processed within 30 minutes maximum.
To start gambling at the bitcoin online casinos, you only need to have a bitcoin wallet to use for the casino-related payments.
How To Use Bitcoin At An Online Casino?
The algorithm of the actions to use bitcoin at an online casino is quite simple. The following steps are to be taken:
- Pick up an online casino from the NativeCasinos’ exclusive list on this page
- Sign up with the casino you liked
- Be advised to choose bitcoin as a payment option of yours
- Deposit with bitcoin using the QR code to be scanned
- As soon as you deposited, don’t forget to get your bitcoin bonus
- To withdraw, just put down the address and indicate the amount.
In the successive sections, you’ll find the all exhaustive data exemplified with the exact sequence of steps.
Just scroll down a bit to discover everything at once!
Deposits And Withdrawals At Online Bitcoin Casino In Canada
Yes, almost the most significant aspect of the bitcoin casinos is the process of depositing and paying out. Let’s briefly consider the whole procedure. In such a way, you’ll be informed about everything and will have no trouble with both deposits and withdrawals at the casino of your choice!
How To Deposit At Bitcoin Casino
Making a BTC-based deposit is quite easy. Just several easy steps to accomplish to enjoy all benefits listed on this page!
- To start using BTC for your online gambling, you need to create an e-wallet where you intend to store your bitcoins
- Right after you’ve chosen the most convenient option out of the listed above, you need to fill in an application form to set up the wallet. (Think of a complicated login and password to increase the safety of your account and make sure that only you have access to it)
- Verify your e-wallet following the website’s instructions on the bitcoin online casino slots site
- You can transfer BTCs into your e-wallet either directly from other bitcoin users or buy them from trusted online resellers or exchange them from your bank account
- Indicate BTC as your preferred depositing method at the casino of your choice
- Indicate the amount you’d like to deposit
- Scan the QR code
- You’re done!
Mind that you’re supposed to indicate bitcoin as your payment option when signing up with the casino.
How To Withdraw Bitcoins
Technically, the procedure is just the same as for depositing, yet it’s performed in a reversed order. The following steps are to be taken:
As you’ll see, withdrawing is even simpler than depositing. Take a look at what you’re expected to accomplish:
- Log in your casino account
- Tap the payments page
- Choose bitcoin as the method for payouts
- Indicate the amount you’d be eager to withdraw
- Enter the address
- Confirm your action.
As a rule, bitcoin-powered withdrawals are fast. So, you’d hardly ever need to wait.
Mind that since no bank is involved as an intermediary for any kind of financial operations with BTC, you don’t have to pay any extra fee.
Types Of Bitcoin Wallets
There are three types of wallets you can choose from to gamble using BTCs. Check the description of all these types in the table below.
||A web-based wallet backed up by a third party, located on a cloud service, the best option for beginners
||By installing an app, you’ll store and have your bitcoin funds always with you at any time
||BTCs are stored on your PC, backups need to be performed manually, the best option for intermediate casino players
||Most secure of all BTC wallets can be accessed only using a special piece of software that has to be connected to your PC via USB, backups need to be performed manually, the best option for high rollers or gamblers with large amounts of BTCs.
Remember that by using a particular Bitcoin wallet, you can have some risks. The most secure option is the hardware store since it’ll not be possible to be hacked.
Choose the best options BTC e-wallet for you out of the following trusted options offered by the official website bitcoin.org:
- Bitcoin Core
- Bitcoin Knots
- Edge Mobile Wallet
- Green Address
- BitBox etc.
All these wallets may slightly differ, yet all of them are highly protected, so they are safe to operate with.
Are There Any Commission Fees?
The biggest advantage of using bitcoin as a payment method is that you don’t have to pay any fees—at least in Canada. If any fees are to be paid, this is the task of a casino you gamble at.
Yes, you have to pay no fees at all!
The Legality Of Online Bitcoin Casino Gambling In Canada
Online Bitcoin Casino Safety
Similarly to any other casino kind, the bitcoin gambling platforms’ safety is ensured by the presence of the license issued by the gambling authorities. The latter include
- UK Gambling Commission
- Malta Gaming Authority, and
- Licenses from Curaçao.
If you see a badge of one (or several) organization(s) from the list, you’ll have no doubts!
Besides, one more aspect is SSL encryption. It guarantees the absolute security of the gambling platform.
Finally, bitcoin is a secure payment option. By using the Bitcoin wallet, you’ll have the fullest protection level.
How To Pick Legit Sites In Canada?
Despite bitcoin being not regulated by any government or authority, it is still one of the safest currencies to use.
To pick up a legit bitcoin casino, there’s nothing complicated to be done. Legit gambling sites are all equipped with the license(s). This is the first and the main sign of the legitimacy of the casino!
Also, be a responsible gambler: don’t abuse this activity and remember that you’re to be at least 19 y.o. to gamble online in Canada!
Regulation And Fairness
As already mentioned, there’s no regulatory body to control bitcoin as a currency. Yes, it’s not linked to any national currency of any country and it doesn’t possess any physical equivalent.
Anyway, all of the bitcoin casinos are supposed to undergo special tests. These can be performed either by the casino itself or by the independent contractors (the most reputable are eCOGRA are Gaming Laboratories International (GLI)).
If a casino exercises the tests itself, it’s supposed to publish the results of fair play and random number generator publically.
If the independent contractors examined the casino, they’ll issue a special document to prove the results of testing.
A collection of letters and numbers to be used for sending and receiving bitcoins
A certain quantity of transactions powered by bitcoin within a definite period
A special record of all authorized transactions in bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet
An abbreviated variation for bitcoin
The manner to keep the bitcoin keys in the offline space
An additional third-party exercising control over bitcoin wallet operations
- A bitcoin transaction’s unique identifier
- A special math function to be used for the blockchain security performed by the miners
A bitcoin wallet that is connected to the Internet
A set of computers (or a single computer) that are known to provide the additional transactions to the blocks. Miners are supposed to collect the special fees for transactions (aka miners’ fees)
A participant in the Bitcoin network
The smallest bitcoin unit to be divisible. As a rule, it equals to 0.0000001 BTC
A unique and special math function to ensure the security of the bitcoin transactions
Transaction fee (miner’s fee)
An amount of the fee collected by the miners for the transaction. Usually, it equals to 0.0001 BTC