About Live Baccarat Online
Before we focus on live online baccarat, first, let us remind you what this game is all about. Baccarat is a casino game of French origins that is also known as a card game or baccara. Nowadays, it’s not known for sure where precisely, when, and how the game was invented. Nevertheless, there is a supposition that the game was invented at the very beginning of the fifteenth century by an Italian gambler. In France, the game was introduced by the soldiers who were coming back home after the Franco-Italian War. The game was especially loved by the French nobility that’s basically why it has become so popular!
If you’re interested in more info about the game’s history or a more detailed info, just go to the web page where you can learn everything there is to learn about baccarat and its types, its rules, top betting strategies, and, certainly, our recommendations for you to have truly the ultimate gambling experience, especially when it comes to not just playing for fun, but to real money gambling!
So, now let’s just briefly clarify what this game is all about. What you really need to know is that the main idea of this game is to bet either on the player or the banker who compete with one another whose hand is the best, which means that their score is the highest. Basically, there are three betting options – the banker, the player, and a tie. Actually, we don’t recommend that you bet on a tie since the chances for this combination to appear are quite low, that’s why you’re left with only two options – either to bet on the player or the banker. For more details in terms of betting and the odds, check the main baccarat web page.
Owing to the immense popularity of baccara, nowadays online and land based gambling houses can offer you an impressive variety of different types of this card game, such as Punto Banco or North American baccarat, Baccarat chemin de fer or chemmy, Baccarat banque or à deux tableaux, Super Pan 9, Three Card Baccarat, EZ Baccarat etc. In case you’re really interested in different types of baccara and their peculiarities, go to the main baccarat web page on our NativeCasinos website to be fully aware of them all.
As for online live baccarat, it’s absolutely the same as an ordinary baccarat. The only peculiarity about it is that you play not with the computer or the random number generator. Instead, you can really immerse yourself into the real live gambling owing to playing with a live dealer. In such a way, you can feel the atmosphere of a land based casino. In addition, it’s a excellent way to socialize with the dealer as well as other players with whom you can communicate via the chat windows that you can see on the screen of whichever device you gamble from.
You definitely want to know how to make money playing baccarat, huh? In order to make a living playing baccarat, first of all, you need to be aware of all the rules of the live baccarat.
Just like ordinary baccarat, the live dealer version is played according to Punto Banco rules that presuppose betting on either the banker’s or the player’s hand to decide whose score is higher.
Before the live dealer deals the cards, you have to place your bet on either the banker or the player. You bet is placed on the hand whose score you expect to be higher.
Right after you have placed the bet and so have all other players, both the player and the banker each gets two cards. The cards are dealt by the live dealer, evidently, face down.
Mind that all the cards have their own value. However, nine is the maximum score in this game. That’s why if your score exceeds nine, stick to the rightmost number disregarding the first one. For instance, if your total score is, let’s say, fifteen, just disregard one, so you’re left with five.
So, how to calculate the points and what value the cards have? Basically, all the cards with numbers from two to nine have the number of points that equals to the number on the card. Aces equal to just one point. As for the rest of the cards, precisely, tens, jacks, queens, and kings, their value equals to zero, which means that these cards can just be disregarded while counting the hand score.
Then all the cards are revealed and the score is calculated. Evidently, the winner is the one whose hand score is higher. Consequently, if you have bet on the winner, you’ll get your money. If your bet is losing, obviously, you lose the money you’ve bet.
Don’t be disappointed after losses. You can have as many game rounds as you want to make up for the losing bets. Or to lose even more. Depends on you and on the strategy you choose to follow. Anyway, we heartily wish you good luck!
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure you have learnt all the rules and peculiarities of the game before you play live baccarat.
- It’s really a must for you to practice live baccarat online free before you start gambling for real money. Do believe us, it’s really dangerous to play baccarat online for real money at once. You really need to practice your skills and different betting strategies first before you decide what strategy to follow and how much you can afford to bet hoping for decent winnings.
- So, how to make money in live baccarat? First of all, we want to make it crystal clear for you to understand that there is no such a strategy that grants you’ll win. However, if you choose to bet following one of the best betting strategies, such as Martingale, Paroli, Labouchere, Fibonacci etc., we do assure you that you can avoid heavy losses and all the losses will be compensated fully. Just learn about each of them in details to choose which one suits you best.
- Secondly, we recommend that you don’t bet on the tie because you are very unlikely to win in this case since the probability for a tie is extremely low, which means that it’s not even worth trying.
- Thirdly, we always encourage you to bet on the banker. We do guarantee that it’s the safest bet because the odds will be in your favor in this case.
- Finally, we do advise you to gamble responsibly, stay cool-headed all the time, never rely merely on your luck, which is very likely to let you down, and make sure that you don’t bet more than you can afford to lose in case if something goes wrong.
- Good luck, dear gamblers! We do believe you’ll make it!