Online casinos in Canada that accept PayPal
What can be more frustrating than finding a cool online casino only to learn they do not accept deposits via PayPal? Maybe you should look for more advanced platforms, because PayPal is one of the most used and popular payment systems, with millions of users around the globe. In Canada, about 15% of population use this system. Here, you will learn why this payment method is beneficial for casino fans, how it works, and what casinos collaborate with it. Learn more about online casino PayPal perks!
Alternatives to Paypal
In case you cannot use PayPal, there are some more or less reliable alternatives for it. You can check out the following services:
- Visa credit card
- American Express
- Instant Banking by Citadel
- Maestro card
- Visa Electron
- Qiwi e-Wallet
Some of these methods are more secure, others have not yet been checked by time and a decent number of casino players. However, while PayPal is available in Canada, it is not in some other countries. You have to know your options in case you are travelling.
Canadian Online Casinos That Accept Paypal
If you are not sure where to look for online casinos that accept PayPal, well, you don’t need to go anywhere. Check out our list of the best recommended Canadian casinos that accept PayPal, where you are able to deposit and withdraw money directly from your account or mobile application. Online casino Canada Paypal websites are not easy to find.
What is Paypal Casino?
This system is stated to be one of the safest and the easiest payment methods that are currently available online, so little surprise that online gambling houses that support this method are also considered as safe and reliable. It is a respected organization that takes care of its reputation, and it does not collaborate with websites that it finds dubious. Therefore, PayPal casino is the one that has proved its transparency and reliability in terms of payments, and you can totally try it out without fear of wasting your time. PayPal will help you withdraw your wins in a fast and convenient way.
Why Paypal Casinos?
The company has been in operation since 1999 and up till now, it has about 70 million active users. It is used in more than 30 countries, and works with huge sums on a regular basis. Security, speed, transparency and convenience are the main priorities for this company, and therefore for gambling houses collaborating with it.
Advantages of Casino Paypal
Check out why it is one of the best payment systems you can use for gambling:
- it acts as a middleman and never allows the third party to get details of your bank account. So, the casino will not get any bank details when you deposit.
- it keeps a detailed record of all your transactions and always informs about a transaction, so you know when your money moves anywhere.
- the transaction is almost instant as soon as the request is made; the gambler does not need to wait for days to get the money deposited or withdrawn.
- it combines credit, debit cards and online accounts in one wallet;
- payment can be made with username and password;
- you can use an app to make payments from smartphone;
- it is easy to register as it requires only two clear steps;
- you can link your bank account to the PayPal account and transfer funds between those two accounts;
- creation of account is free of charge;
- foreign currencies are converted automatically (but there are fees, though);
- in case you buy products via PayPal and the product you get does not match the description, the
- system reimburses you;
- in terms of personal details, you remain totally anonymous during transactions between your account
- and the casino website;
- the website and app are user-friendly and navigation is pretty intuitive.
As you see, PayPal gambling is really beneficial with all those perks.
Disadvantages of Paypal
As anything else in the world, this system has some disadvantages you have to know about:
- it may take some time to link your bank account with paypal account; sometimes it takes up to several business days;
- if you would like to transfer your winnings from PayPal to American or Canadian bank account, you won’t be allowed to cash out these winnings due to Unlawful Gambling Enforcement Act regulations.
- This happens due to lack of regulations of online casinos in Canada and US. The casinos exist and operate, have all licenses necessary, but there is no proper regulation. There’s nothing else we can do but pay for goods directly from PayPal account or cash out the winnings via ATMs.
- There is a small fee applied for every transaction. But, to be honest, these fees are really not that big; just make sure you check the percent out on the website to know exactly what fees apply for transactions you order most frequently.
- Proof of Identity (like passport scan) and Proof of Address can be required by the system for certain services.
- in fact, if to think of it, not that many online gambling houses actually use PayPal as a payment method. It is inconvenient for users, but there is a clear reason for this – the company has strict requirements considering security and transparency to all businesses it collaborates with. In case any business violates the rules, PayPal stops collaboration. The answer is not all casinos can afford working with this company, because their security can be compromised. Therefore, if a casino does not support PayPal, do not view it as a disadvantage of payment system.
The list of these cons does not mean that a particular PayPal online casino you have chosen is affected by all of them. It just means that when choosing casino online PayPal you have to take those into consideration.
Paypal casino bonus in casino en ligne Paypal
Most casinos that accept payments in PayPal offer a corresponding welcome bonus for those players who chooses this option as a payment method. Firstly, this method is convenient for the casino itself, as its management also wants to make transactions quickly and securely. Secondly, PayPal as a system offers “bring a friend” bonus as well, and casino websites bring lots of new customers. So, if the casino website states that PayPal is a preferred method of payment, you are very likely to get a welcome bonus for choosing it.
How to deposit at PayPal casino
You already know those online casinos that accept paypal deposits. It is really easy to make a deposit to a casino from your account. However, perhaps you do not have one yet, so let’s start from the very beginning:
- Go to PayPal website and follow instructions to accomplish only two steps on registering an account.
- After you have one, you can link it to your current bank account to transfer some funds.
- As soon as you have a PayPal account and money on it, select a casino from our list. These casinos are all checked and tested, so you won’t waste your time on finding one.
- Register at the casino and choose PayPal as a preferred payment method in the corresponding field.
choose the amount of money you would like to deposit.
enter details necessary for transaction.
- confirm the transaction and you will get a message from payment system about it.
- go back to your casino account and check out the balance – the money will appear there pretty quickly.
How to Withdraw to PayPal
Withdrawing from the casino account to PayPal is not more complicated that depositing. Follow these simple steps:
- Go to the casino website withdrawal page;
- choose PayPal as a method for withdrawal;
- indicate the sum you would like to withdraw;
- confirm the transaction and receive the message;
- check your balance in one-two days, and see the money appear.
Most clients of PayPal state it has amazing Customer Support Service that is easy to access, and they really help you out of a complicated situation if you have one. If you contact them by mail, this can be done at any time of night and day, but they do have working hours, so mind that in case you would like to use live chat or make a phone call.
Due to its reputation, convenience, and numerous perks for users, PayPal stands out among other payment systems on global scale. This is why it is highly recommended as a deposit/withdrawal method for online casinos. It provides security to the Clients, and has strict requirements to all businesses it collaborates with. So you can definitely trust PayPal with your money when you gamble.