Playtech is the world leader in both gambling industry and financial trading. The company views itself as the leader when it comes to the technology of next generation and content. On the official website, it says that Playtech is the pioneer the omni-channel gameplay that’s why with their games you’ll definitely have the ultimate gambling experience and will enjoy the outperforming content.
Playtech has gained popularity owing to innovative games design as well as progressive software and data-driven optimization. What you definitely need to know is that Playtech cooperates with the top brands in the world, so choosing this developer for your gambling definitely won’t let you down.
Playtech was established in 1999, in Tartu, which is the Estonian well-known city. As you can see, it has operated as the online gaming developer for quite an impressive period, which makes its gaming software really credible and certainly worth choosing. Playtech production is traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, which means that it’s certified and absolutely reliable.
The cutting edge technology along with value added solutions have made this developer among the most appreciated and demanded software suppliers recognized by casino’s leading operators. What’s really important to know about Playtech is that it’s really focused on the development of its production quality, which is already outstanding, and on building strong partnerships with the certified and licensed casinos operators.
It’s really essential for you to be aware of the developer’s production assortment that includes truly impressive variety of gambling options of the following categories: online casino, live casino games, bingo, poker, sports betting, casual and fixed odds games. Such a diversity of games categories means that Playtech can be a truly great software option.
What’s really convenient about this software is that its production is available on different gadgets since all operating systems are supported. In such a way, you can enjoy Playtech games in both online version on your laptop or PC and the mobile version. Consequently, you can play in Playtech casinos either on the go or in whichever convenient location to have the best gambling experience with this developer.
Are you a Canadian gambler? Well, then Playtech is truly the best choice! You might wonder why? Well, that’s because there are absolutely no restrictions or limits imposed on you if you decide to play any of Playtech online real money slots. Sound tasty? Choose the best casino Playtech personally for you and be ready to plunge yourself into the wonderful gambling universe with this amazing developer!
Timeline of Success
- 1999 – Playtech Gaming was launched in Tartu, Estonia. Since then, the developer has been headquartered from the Isle of Man, and has had a number of offices across the world with the total number of over 5000 employees in the following countries: Sweden, Bulgaria, Italy, Israel, Cyprus, the UK, Denmark, Germany, and Ukraine.
- 2002 – there was established the first online casino in Europe, it was powered by Playtech. Since then, there have been released many casino games that allowed the developer to enter many iGambling markets globally.
- 2003 – Playtech was the pioneering developer that introduced live casino games into the iGambling world.
- 2005 – there was founded the iPoker network. In addition, since then, there have been developed 500+ different slots, sportsbook, bingo, poker games as well as a number of mobile casino games.
- Playtech was included into the London Stock Exchange as a high performing developer;
- Playtech starts trading on the AIM market;
- the developer takes possession of the poker network software provider and gets involved in e-marketing;
- started cooperation with online poker Communities and Tribeca Tables Europe Limited that is a co partner of the leading gambling brands, such as Paddy Power Poker, VCPoker, and Blue Square Poker;
- Launching of Bingo Broadway so that the bingo portfolio has been substantially extended;
- There were created the Playtech Academy in Estonia and Bulgarian new development center.
- 2007 – beginning of cooperation with Mansion, which is the international company focused on online casinos, poker, and internet betting exchange.
- 2008 – starts cooperation with the Italian land based operator Snai and signs the license agreement with the prominent bookmaker William Hill PLC.
- 2009 – license agreement with Betfair, entrance to the Spanish market owing to the agreement with Casino Grand Madrid; in this very year, Playtech became the member of the World Lottery Association. In December, it acquired Gaming Technology Solutions, which is the largest casino game aggregators.
- 2010 – gaming cooperation with Finnish state operator and acquiring the bingo production company Virtue Fusion Limited.
- 2011 – starts cooperation with Gala Coral and acquires the recognized land-based casino suppliers, including Intelligent Gaming Solutions, PT Turnkey Services Limited, Mobenga, and Ash Gaming.
- 2012 – beginning of cooperation with the Mobinga mobile gambling company, together they co-developed the Playtech Mobile Hub platform. In this very year, they also started cooperation with the prominent British company that is specialized in sports betting. Also, it signs the Grupo Caliente agreement with Mexico and acquires the UK sportsbook software Geneity Limited.
- 2013 – partnership with Ladbrokes, contract with Casino Gran Madrid aimed at supplying live dealer cutting edge portfolio. Acquisition of PokerStrategy.com in order to open the independent poker school.
- 2014 – acquisition of Aristocrat Lotteries to develop Norwegian and Italian gamblers’ engagement with video terminals. Playtech Group purchases Psiclone games, which is the prominent slot games designer.
- 2015 – acquisition of YoYo Games and cooperation with the UK leading bingo network.
- 2016 – acquisition of the bingo software provider ECM Systems and high-quality video slots developer Quickspin.
- 2017 – acquisition of Eyecon, which is the developer of 70+ online bingo slots. Starts cooperation with Warner Bros and have released DC-branded omni-channel games.