What is a Zimpler Casino?
Above all, it’s highly important for you to know that any online casino with zimpler you choose to play with can grant you that all your gambling deposits with this banking system will be made 100% safely, easily, and fast. What an awesome start of introducing you to this payment method, huh? Let’s proceed then, there’s much more cool info yet to come.
Zimpler emerged quite recently, precisely speaking in 2016. It was first introduced by the Smart Payments Nordic. This banking company has a predecessor known as PugglePay that was established in 2012 by two entrepreneurs Johan Friis and Kristofer Ekman from Sweden. Nowadays, you can make deposits with Zimpler only in two countries – Sweden and Finland. Don’t stop reading this article though. It’s definitely not a mistake that we have placed it on the Canadian NativeCasinos website. If you choose to play in a zimpler casino that is available for Canadian gamblers, you can definitely use it as your preferred depositing and withdrawal method.
You might find it interesting that apart from the Swedish local currency Swedish krona (SEK), you can also use Euros and US dollars for making a zimpler casino deposit. In addition, apart from Swedish and Finish, English is also supported on zimpler official website, so you can freely use this payment method in your native language as well as read all the important info on the website.
Based on our experts’ research, zimpler is among the world leaders when it comes to gambling transactions. Nowadays, there are as many as 112 000 clients who use this online banking service whose provider is the FInTech start-up, which has been recognized as one of the fastest growing Swedish companies. Zimpler’s offices are located in Sweden, specifically in Stockholm and Gothenburg. In the near future, the company plans to enter European markets. It’s top priority for now is the markets of Germany and the United Kingdom since there zimpler casinos are particularly popular. Nowadays, there are as many 250 gambling websites that accept zimpler for making deposits and withdrawing your winnings.
Wanna know more compelling arguments to be convinced that zimpler is a really worthy banking option for gambling? As you wish. In 2017, zimpler was honored to become the Payment Company of the Year. Such an impressive title was given at the EGR Awards. Basically, it’s similar to the Oscar awards, yet in the online gaming sector. Quite an amazing award, huh? That’s why all the online gambling websites really want to cooperate with zimpler and offer it as a depositing method to their gamblers.
Before we tell you more about casino zimpler, you need to be aware that it’s basically an online mobile payment system that grants that all your gambling transactions are conducted in a safe and easy way. It’s quite similar to digital wallets, yet differs from that since it doesn’t store your money on the web. In fact, it only helps you carry out gambling transactions by serving as an intermediary between your bank account from which you can move your funds to the casino account of yours. The top reason for zimpler’s popularity in Scandinavian countries is that it lets you carry out all the transactions using only your smartphone. It’s also very easy and convenient in case you prefer mobile gambing.
Another reason for zimpler’s being so privileged compared to digital wallets is that this banking system has been designed specifically for conducting gambling transactions. That’s why it has a special feature that lets you avoid overspendings on gambling websites since you can set your own limit that won’t let you spend more money on casino deposits that you’ve planned to. With zimpler, you can also check your monthly budget by making a request in the form of an email. On the official zimpler website, you can also find useful info regarding responsible gambling, which shows that this banking system really cares about you and your wellbeing. In addition, there’s a feature that lets you block yourself on the gambling website if you think you spend a lot there.
Advantages of a Zimpler Casino
- You can operate with three currencies in zimpler casinos – SEK, USD, and EUR.
- With zimpler, you can carry out all the gambling transactions using only your smartphone, which is especially beneficial if you are into mobile gambling.
- Zimpler is a really safe banking service for gambling transaction owing to the implementation of SSL connection that serves to encrypt all your personal data to prevent its disclosure to third parties. In addition, this banking system is certified and licensed by the Financial Services Authority (FSA), which is its substantial advantages in terms of safety compared to other payment methods.
- This banking service was specifically designed for conducting gambling transactions that’s why it’s extremely gamblers friendly. So, you can easily use it for making deposits at zimpler casinos as well as withdrawing your winnings.
- There’s a special gambling feature that lets you avoid over spending money on casino deposits since you can set your own limit that won’t let you spend more money on casino deposits that you’ve intended to.
- It’s easy to check your monthly budget spent on gambling by making a special request in the form of an email.
- On the official zimpler website, there’s some really useful info regarding responsible gambling, which shows that this banking system really cares about you, your money, and comfort.
- There’s even a special feature that lets you block yourself on the gambling website if you think that your spendings here are too gigantic and the gambling is overall destructive rather than entertaining for you.
- The fees for using this banking service are much smaller compared to other payment methods for gambling.
- With zimpler, you can make casino deposits absolutely anonymously, which considerably adds to your safety.
Zimpler Casinos Safety
Your safety in whichever online casino zimpler you choose to play with is definitely not to be questioned since all the transactions are carried out safety owing to the SSL connection that serves to encrypt all your personal data to prevent its disclosure to third parties, including the casino where you play itself. In addition, being a FinTech start up, this banking system is certified and licensed by the Financial Services Authority (FSA), which substantially adds to its reputation and trustworthiness, especially in terms of your cyber safety and security with this online banking service!
Disadvantages of Zimpler casino payments
- According to the official info you can make casino deposits with zimpler only in Finland and Sweden. However, as we have already told you, you can use zimpler in all the online casinos that accept this payment method, which means that this banking service is available for Canadian gamblers as well.
- There’s no zimpler app available for downloading, which means that all the transactions need to be carried out in your browser. Of course, it’s a substantial disadvantage as for the payment method that positions itself as a mobile banking service.
- It’s utterly impossible to withdraw your winnings with zimpler, which is a considerable drawback that might encourage you to look for a better banking option for your gambling transactions.
How to Deposit at an Zimpler casino
Depositing with zimpler is extremely easy. First of all, you need to choose it as your preferred depositing method in the banking section of your existing gambling account or a newly registered one. Then, you need to go through all the verification procedure on the zimpler official website for safety reasons. Bear in mind that the minimum deposit you can make with Zimpler is SEK 3.00, which equals €/$0.3. As for the maximum sum you can deposit in zimpler casinos, you need to check it individually with the casino of your choice. As soon as you enter the sum you want to deposit on your casino account, you’ll get the verification code that you have to enter in order to verify the depositing transaction. In case you face any kind of problems, you can contact zimpler support specially for the clients playing in zimpler casinos. The customer support dealing with deposits is available 1pm – 5pm every working day, from Monday to Friday.
How to Withdraw with Zimpler
Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can tell you in this section since it’s impossible to make withdrawals with zimpler. That’s why we suggest that you check the section below to find a decent alternative to this really great depositing method for gamblers from Canada.
Alternatives to Zimpler for Canadian Gamblers
Evidently, some of the disadvantages might make you unsatisfied with this payment method, especially if you are looking for a really perfect banking option for your gambling transactions. That’s why we have prepared truly worthy alternatives to Zimpler for Canadian gamblers in the following list: American Express, Abaqoos, Skrill, eCheck, GiroPay, Moneta, Western Union, Bitcoin, Wirecard, MyCitadel, Diners Club, Citadel, PostePay, Interac, MoneyOrder, Trustly, MoneyBookers, Mister Cash, iKoruna, EcoCard, Visa credit card, EntroPay, WebMoney, Visa, Wire Transfer, InstaDebit, GoldPay, Ukash, Mypaylinq, NETeller, Click2pay, Paypal, B2B, E-Payment standard, ClickandBuy, EZvouchers, eNETS etc.
To sum up, zimpler is the mobile banking service that guarantees that all your gambling deposits will be made 100% safely, easily, and fast. Nowadays, officially, you can make deposits with Zimpler only in two countries – Sweden and Finland. However, if you choose to play in a zimpler casino that is available for Canadian gamblers, you can definitely use it as your preferred depositing and withdrawal method. Apart from the Swedish local currency, you can also use in zimpler casinos such internationally recognized currencies as Euros and US dollars. According to our research, it’s a really great depositing method, yet there’s a substantial drawback that you can’t withdraw your winnings with zimpler that’s why we kindly recommend you to check the section above the conclusion that serves to inform you about really good alternatives to this depositing method specifically for Canadian gamblers.